Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to the best brother in the world!

My younger brother, Blake, turned 26 this past Saturday. Since we are 4 years apart, it means I'll hit 30 next month...yikes!

My dad threw a party for Blake Saturday night. Ed and I were able to come home for it and had a great time, but it was a huge success for other reasons. My mom and dad were both there, which meant alot to Blake and I. We were thrilled to have them both in one place at the same time! We hope this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship...ok well just an amicable friendship in the future :)

The other thing I discovered at the party is that everyone loves my brother just as much as I do! Of course, our family loves him very much, but he had people of all ages at the party that just adore him. It melted my heart to see that all those people recognize my brother's heart of gold. He is always willing to help people out, and always puts other before himself. I'm truly blessed to have such a great brother, who is always one of my best friends.

So happy belated birthday bubba...I love you!
I'll post a few pictures from his party this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment